Pages

Wednesday, 13 April 2011

Dear Brother!

Hasil Ketak Ketik Magic Spell Witch Vera at Wednesday, April 13, 2011
My two brothers - Wearing black is Ecko while the other one wearing white is Eydo, the younger one. Shall say, although they are kind of tough guy, they really know how to happy-happy with their little sisters! Haha :)



What a photogenic scene I got from my brothers and  sisters! :p


I love their spontaneous and natural pose! My dear brother and sister! :)


I am grateful to my Lord God for His Gift of Family. Because of You, I have my brothers and sisters in Christ. AMEN. :)


They are growing so fast.... =.=''


0 Wizard Spells Here:

Post a Comment

Witch Vera Feels Grateful To Have Wizard's Messages Today! Wee... Hahaha!

Latest Deals ! Click - Click On For More Great Deals!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

TMOD: Witch Vera and Her Magic Spells Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting