Pages

Wednesday, 13 April 2011

Dear Sista!

Hasil Ketak Ketik Magic Spell Witch Vera at Wednesday, April 13, 2011
The Angels in Our House, My Dear Sis Adie and Endut. Picture was taken at our Fruit Farm in Ranau. Endut, she really got a very cute smile there! haha!

So energetic sistas I got here! Haiz.. haha!



Endut... Endut, the most photogenic in our family. She love to be the object of a camera and to take picture as well.. Haha! ^^


The other sista,Dado. She was a very humble one and most conformable in our family. She is a fair girl, Oh, How I miss my dearie sistas! T.T 


Oh, I Miss Ranau So Much!


0 Wizard Spells Here:

Post a Comment

Witch Vera Feels Grateful To Have Wizard's Messages Today! Wee... Hahaha!

Latest Deals ! Click - Click On For More Great Deals!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

TMOD: Witch Vera and Her Magic Spells Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting