Pages

Thursday, 14 April 2011

The Godly People I

Hasil Ketak Ketik Magic Spell Witch Vera at Thursday, April 14, 2011

 These are the painting pictures which I've mentioned in my previous post. :) This one I've specified into the object of those paintings. Here are those pictures with individual appearance inside the paintings only. And somehow, I started to wondering, who are these people actually?? Hmm.. Haha :)









P/S: I wonder how come they got so mystical colours?? Hmm.. :)


photographed in Pearl International Hotel, Kuala Lumpur

1 Wizard Spells Here:

Wilson Khor Woo Han (Seymour Nightweaver) said...

Picture 1: God of Fortune

Picture 3: Guanyu, a famous Chinese warrior who is also worshipped as a deity.

Picture 4: Bodhisattva, the Goddess of Mercy

Post a Comment

Witch Vera Feels Grateful To Have Wizard's Messages Today! Wee... Hahaha!

Latest Deals ! Click - Click On For More Great Deals!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

TMOD: Witch Vera and Her Magic Spells Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting