Pages

Saturday, 16 April 2011

The Lightning Thieves

Hasil Ketak Ketik Magic Spell Witch Vera at Saturday, April 16, 2011
In my previous posts, I chose ocean to be the object of the pictures, here comes the object of Light! Hahaha! I took these pictures also in Langkawi, after giving some touch of contrast enhancement, framing, vignetting, saturation and colour curves adjustment, it came out in these results. I am amazed on how beautiful was the evening light! Plus with the pose made by my friends inside the pictures. Thank you and credits to my CUS fellas, for being the 'model' of my 'Lightning Thieves' in these pictures! Haha! :)








P/S: Seeing all these pictures, made me love my dear darling Sony W395 more and more! Saranghaegyo! Haha :)



0 Wizard Spells Here:

Post a Comment

Witch Vera Feels Grateful To Have Wizard's Messages Today! Wee... Hahaha!

Latest Deals ! Click - Click On For More Great Deals!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

TMOD: Witch Vera and Her Magic Spells Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting