Pages

Friday, 15 April 2011

Lovely USB Monkey

Hasil Ketak Ketik Magic Spell Witch Vera at Friday, April 15, 2011
Here comes my lovely USB Drive with its Monkey accessory! Haha :) It was the first USB Drive that I bought here in Penang and the only USB Drive I have so far. I love it since It helped me a lot for transferring documents, and so easy to bring it anywhere. (well, I guess, that's the goodness of any USB Drives rite..Haha). -.-"



As I wonder about the origin of this lovely drive, I saw these information on its body, mentioning that this USB Flash Drive is a product designed by PNY Technologies. A High Speed USB 2.0 Drive, 4G Storage, A Water resistant and called as X1-Attachi Extra Rugged. :) It so easy to close this drive. It is just by pushing its golden brown side to the left or to the right to make it open and close. Haha :)



P/S: And I love the Monkey too! Haha! Hmm.. After all, he's a handsome Monkey, isn't it? Haha :p



0 Wizard Spells Here:

Post a Comment

Witch Vera Feels Grateful To Have Wizard's Messages Today! Wee... Hahaha!

Latest Deals ! Click - Click On For More Great Deals!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

TMOD: Witch Vera and Her Magic Spells Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting