Pages

Saturday, 16 April 2011

The Ocean Whispers

Hasil Ketak Ketik Magic Spell Witch Vera at Saturday, April 16, 2011
Browsed through my Picture folders in my backup drive, which I've externalized from my broken lappie, I found the Langkawi Folder which contains our pictures (with the other CUS Friends) while we were visiting Langkawi Island, somewhere in February of this year. :)

I thought that I've lost those pictures but to my surprise, It's still there, altogether with the edited versions! Wohoo ~ hahaha! However since there are so many pictures inside, as usual, I would specify them based on the objects inside the pictures. Haha...! I called this kind of specification as "A Story With Many Faces! :p And here comes the ocean with its whispers! :)
P/S: Those people inside these pictures are my CUS friends! Hahaha! They were kind of so photogenic eh... Wohhoo.. ! Haha








For this picture below, I love to guess that Its ocean whispers are towards the mystical view of the Pregnant Maiden Island. Its unique shape portraying a pregnant woman is lying on the ground. :)








P/S: Dear Ocean, what's my whispers to you? I whispers to you that may you  keep on whispering to us, so we do know that there's power of humanity within your unpredictable waves. :)



0 Wizard Spells Here:

Post a Comment

Witch Vera Feels Grateful To Have Wizard's Messages Today! Wee... Hahaha!

Latest Deals ! Click - Click On For More Great Deals!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

TMOD: Witch Vera and Her Magic Spells Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting