Pages

Thursday, 14 April 2011

The Praising Dolls

Hasil Ketak Ketik Magic Spell Witch Vera at Thursday, April 14, 2011
As usual, as I browsed through my old folders in my computer, I saw there are some pictures that I have taken while I was in Pearl International Hotel, Kuala Lumpur last year somewhere in May 2010. I was there for a programme of Discrimination and Racism Workshop, held by KOMAS. I recalled that while we were having evening break, I took the time to have a look at the hotel's Shopping Mall and there I saw, a shop selling many dolls related to Buddhism, I guess and they were so amazing! They were not so good (my pictures) but still, there is story inside it! Haha.

The moment I saw this doll, I was attracted with the blue Elephant. :) I guess, this could be one of the honorable Gods for them. :)


Since my childhood, the only thing I am much aware about the common thing related to Chinese are the Dragons. I remember, some plates and glasses back to my house in my hometown, Ranau got Dragon painting on it. They looked do mystical  and epic. (Well, I guess, I should have a look at them once again after I go back to Sabah during this coming semester break.. Haha :p)


These white dolls with their own actions made me curious actually. Look at what they were holding. I guess, could it be something related to sacred thing? Hmmm...I guess so. Haha :)


These 7 Dolls also created curiosity to me. What a Godly scenes! haha :)

I remember that there were many dolls but these are the only pictures I managed to capture. Quite sad actually, but I guess that was because I was attracted more to the paintings! Haha, Oppss... - I would share those painting pictures in my coming posts!



P/S: They are full with colours! That was so seducing! Haha~



1 Wizard Spells Here:

Wilson Khor Woo Han (Seymour Nightweaver) said...

Vera, those aren't dolls. They are called idols. Patung Berhala =)

Post a Comment

Witch Vera Feels Grateful To Have Wizard's Messages Today! Wee... Hahaha!

Latest Deals ! Click - Click On For More Great Deals!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

TMOD: Witch Vera and Her Magic Spells Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting