Pages

Monday, 17 October 2011

Angry Bird Hearts Fujifilm

Hasil Ketak Ketik Magic Spell Witch Vera at Monday, October 17, 2011
It was a great moment for me, once I hold my own first digital compact camera, my Fujifilm Finepix JV200. Will be featuring it up later, in the moment, introduce to you my Angry Bird Phone Accessory. Haha.


What leads to a bigger thing? Indeed, a small thing. :)

It's in the talk that I find a concern, It's in the words that I find clarification

I never really bother what colour you are, as long as you're willing to stick with me  together

And it feels good as long as I can lay happily with you... :)



Photographed in Desa Room - Tekun, USM, Penang

0 Wizard Spells Here:

Post a Comment

Witch Vera Feels Grateful To Have Wizard's Messages Today! Wee... Hahaha!

Latest Deals ! Click - Click On For More Great Deals!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

TMOD: Witch Vera and Her Magic Spells Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting