Pages

Monday, 31 October 2011

The Beauty You See In My Brokenness

Hasil Ketak Ketik Magic Spell Witch Vera at Monday, October 31, 2011
I am broken and I’ve been torn in pieces. I could hurt you if you getting closer to me. I might hurt you with my sharp pieces, those that were left of me; but I would hurt you more by the truths behind me. Therefore, stay in the beauty that you see through my brokenness, and never ever get closer with me. I will be here, I will be still, and I will protect you – to not getting hurt by me. I promised you that.
You must go on. All I want from you is to go on. Promise me that... :)


Whatever it is, broken glasses feels bitter...

There are many more broken glasses, somehow, they be part of the protector wall... Hmm

If only you notice me amongst them...


Photographed during 'Walk in Heritage' by Archaeology Club, somewhere in Georgetown, Penang.


0 Wizard Spells Here:

Post a Comment

Witch Vera Feels Grateful To Have Wizard's Messages Today! Wee... Hahaha!

Latest Deals ! Click - Click On For More Great Deals!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

TMOD: Witch Vera and Her Magic Spells Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting