Pages

Wednesday, 19 October 2011

Como Estas

Hasil Ketak Ketik Magic Spell Witch Vera at Wednesday, October 19, 2011
Moshi Moshi Dear World!

So long I haven’t updated my blog. Poor my blogs. To my surprise, once I tried to manage my blogger dashboard, I’ve forgotten on how to edit those things and features in my blog features. My bad. I started to learn everything from the beginning, and it’s not an easy thing to do, when it comes into ‘Edit HTML’  or gadgets arrangement. Haha. I was like “Oh My God, what are these symbols? I didn’t understand this HTML language! ‘though they were written in Roman alphabets”. Muahahah.


My Blog just got a new Feature, Check Me - My Precious Box. I'm so late updated with these blog features, but still, I'm so Happy! Haha. Wee.

I've got so many stories to share but let’s say – small things lead to bigger things. Hehe. Just a short post today, give you some fresh breath my dear blog ‘The Moment of Dreams’. Till we meet again. Adjaa! :)


0 Wizard Spells Here:

Post a Comment

Witch Vera Feels Grateful To Have Wizard's Messages Today! Wee... Hahaha!

Latest Deals ! Click - Click On For More Great Deals!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

TMOD: Witch Vera and Her Magic Spells Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting