Pages

Thursday, 27 October 2011

It's a Dying-Missing You

Hasil Ketak Ketik Magic Spell Witch Vera at Thursday, October 27, 2011
I know that you miss me, I can feel... But it makes me even sadder... You should know that waiting is tiring me and by each day passed, I'm getting weaker... It's only the love that resides deep in my heart, keeps me stronger and patience that keeps me standing....

Gymnostema Sumatranum (Sempilau Bukit) ~ Do you know, there's a remembrance of someone when I looking at you?




Photographed in Rainforest Discovery Centre, Sepilok Sandakan, Sabah



0 Wizard Spells Here:

Post a Comment

Witch Vera Feels Grateful To Have Wizard's Messages Today! Wee... Hahaha!

Latest Deals ! Click - Click On For More Great Deals!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

TMOD: Witch Vera and Her Magic Spells Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting