Pages

Tuesday, 18 October 2011

MPP, Sony W395 & Hong Kong

Hasil Ketak Ketik Magic Spell Witch Vera at Tuesday, October 18, 2011

It's time for some remembrance. Recalling those sweet memories I've gained during our educational trip to Hong Kong somewhere in December, last year, really made me to miss those cold days moment in Hong Kong. I remembered that I've got many pictures there, but they are all in my MPP friends' camera. These are the only pictures I managed to take while in HK, using my little phone gadget, Sony Ericson W395.

There are many tall buildings in HK.. :)
It's well-known for its organized buildings and road.
Life is a journey, but it's always about choices, as well. :)
This was my first time ever of stepping out beyond the region. I shall seek for another ways, soon. :)


Photographed randomly around Hong Kong, December 2010


0 Wizard Spells Here:

Post a Comment

Witch Vera Feels Grateful To Have Wizard's Messages Today! Wee... Hahaha!

Latest Deals ! Click - Click On For More Great Deals!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

TMOD: Witch Vera and Her Magic Spells Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting