Pages

Thursday, 27 October 2011

Spending All My Time Lovin' You

Hasil Ketak Ketik Magic Spell Witch Vera at Thursday, October 27, 2011
I wanna be with you; in every moment, every breath that we breathe, every step that we take, every second that we spend, every day, forever and ever. I want to be beside you, as I wanted you always to be there. As I wake up, I see you lying right beside me and as I lay on the bed to get sleep, you’re there to hold me tight in your arm. I want to see your face till the end of our time, for I love you always, as long as I’m still alive.


All My Time I Wanna Be With You.. :)

Spending all my time lovin' you, all my time lovin' you,
need a few more seconds in my day
Spending all my time lovin' you, all my time lovin' you
Every minutes runnin' away
From when i wake up to when i lay down all i got is you baby on my brain
Spending all my time lovin' you, all my time lovin' you, 25 hours in my day
~Spending All My Time Loving You, Aaron Fresh~




Photographed in my Desa Room, Tekun, USM, Penang


0 Wizard Spells Here:

Post a Comment

Witch Vera Feels Grateful To Have Wizard's Messages Today! Wee... Hahaha!

Latest Deals ! Click - Click On For More Great Deals!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

TMOD: Witch Vera and Her Magic Spells Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting