Pages

Thursday, 27 October 2011

Thanks For Being My Friends

Hasil Ketak Ketik Magic Spell Witch Vera at Thursday, October 27, 2011
My heart now is just like in a 'Flower Garden ‘~where there are colourful flowers everywhere. Not because of I'm in Love; I'm grateful for the gift of friendship that God has given to me, where I can see the beauty within people, where I know that I'm not alone, where I can laugh and smile as I am. I love you dear friends. I you so much. I do, really. :)





Photographed in Sepilok Arboretum, Rainforest Discovery Centre - Forest Research Centre, Sandakan, Sabah.





0 Wizard Spells Here:

Post a Comment

Witch Vera Feels Grateful To Have Wizard's Messages Today! Wee... Hahaha!

Latest Deals ! Click - Click On For More Great Deals!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

TMOD: Witch Vera and Her Magic Spells Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting