Pages

Monday, 21 November 2011

Parachute - Won't Tell Anybody

Hasil Ketak Ketik Magic Spell Witch Vera at Monday, November 21, 2011
1.41 A.M on 21 November 2011.

I couldn’t sleep and I am not into any mood of doing my assignments, at least for now. Haha.

I browsed through some old folders in my laptop, those files that have been forgotten for a long time. In exact words, I was actually looking for things to be deleted, as my lappie is kind of getting slower in processing my work recently. Hoho.

And I was stuck to this video, Parachute by Cheryl Cole. I tried hard to remember, how did I get this video? As I listened to the song, I was triggered by remembrance of someone. Oh yeah, it was him! It was him who’d made me want to download this video long time ago.

If someone knows my story back to nine months ago, there was someone who’d taught me of the meaning of dishonesty and secrets, someone who was playing with someone’s heart just to fulfil his needs. I do not hate him though since I know that he just doesn’t know it, and I pity him.

Parachute – we could tell its meaning as told from dictionary but in this song, it represents something deeper. Jumping from a high place without a parachute to decrease the momentum of falling down to the ground would be a way-looking for death. I could name it as a crazy thing someone could do, in purposely.


But as she said “I don’t need a Parachute, baby if I’ve got you, baby if I’ve got you – I don’t need a parachute”, somehow I sensed that there’s a belief that she actually held, for that someone if she’d got the person into her. Love – only love could drive someone as wilder as this and braver than ever.

Slowly, I realized that, this – this represents the courage and strength that someone gained through his or her love towards someone. Although everyone is pushing them down, forcing and throw obstacles in their love bounding, as long as they hold to each other, nothing would fear them out.

I don't tell anyone about the way you hold my hand
Don't tell anyone about the things that we have planned
Won't tell anybody, won't tell anybody
They want to push me down; they want to see you fall down

Won't tell anybody how you turn my world around
Won't tell anyone how your voice is my favourite sound
Won't tell anybody, won't tell anybody
They want to see us fall; they want to see us fall

But, as love held two hearts together, their heart must promise not to leak things that they’d agreed to keep just for them. Secrets. I was astounded. Why did I must feel it now? As if I’ve hold something that I couldn’t tell anyone about it.

If he could read this, I should let him know that I’ve kept all things about him – carefully rested behind those scars he left in my heart. I must let him know that I never intended to leak it out as I even tried hard myself to bury them deep and deeper in my heart, as deep as I could – until now.

For the one that I care much for now, we both know it – what we’ve shared, talked, planned and done. You’d see me, and again, I would keep them – I won’t tell anybody.

0 Wizard Spells Here:

Post a Comment

Witch Vera Feels Grateful To Have Wizard's Messages Today! Wee... Hahaha!

Latest Deals ! Click - Click On For More Great Deals!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

TMOD: Witch Vera and Her Magic Spells Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting