Pages

Thursday, 15 December 2011

Siva Covered by Five Snakes

Hasil Ketak Ketik Magic Spell Witch Vera at Thursday, December 15, 2011
One more piece of my simple photography. Laugh. This time, I got the chance to visit the Penang Botanical Garden in Georgetown, Penang, organized by the Photography Club of USM. I told you, it's a worth place to visit on. They were conducting some photo-shoot course with the members and it was a great experience as I got some early exposure on how to capture model’s picture. They got four models on that day, and I just randomly took their pictures. I would share it up later on. For now, let’s meet this beautiful Canon Ball Flower – my new friend Thanan from the club told me that in Hindu religion, these flowers represent Siva covered by Five Snakes. I’d think, if only snakes can be trained so well as like Siva did, there would be no needs on bodyguard, is it? But if it comes to Kungfu, well I should think about it again. Hehe.




photographed in Botanical Garden, Georgetown, Penang.


0 Wizard Spells Here:

Post a Comment

Witch Vera Feels Grateful To Have Wizard's Messages Today! Wee... Hahaha!

Latest Deals ! Click - Click On For More Great Deals!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

TMOD: Witch Vera and Her Magic Spells Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting