Pages

Wednesday, 21 December 2011

Two Years Old - Korean Bracelet

Hasil Ketak Ketik Magic Spell Witch Vera at Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Just like another women out there, I am not excluded in wearing jewellery too. Laugh. I have worn quite many kind of bracelets (simple ones only) but there's none of them could stay longer than one month around my wrist; not like this one, the Korean bracelet that have been put around my wrist by a Korean girl two years ago. I am still searching for the meaning of the five beads with different colours in this bracelet design, though. Haha.





Photographed with Fujifilm Finepix JV200, RST Complex, USM


0 Wizard Spells Here:

Post a Comment

Witch Vera Feels Grateful To Have Wizard's Messages Today! Wee... Hahaha!

Latest Deals ! Click - Click On For More Great Deals!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

TMOD: Witch Vera and Her Magic Spells Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting