Pages

Wednesday, 4 January 2012

I'm Not A Gossip Blogger!

Hasil Ketak Ketik Magic Spell Witch Vera at Wednesday, January 04, 2012
4:00PM, on 4th January 2012

Halo Dear World!

I'm just pissed of. No pretty anymore. Hoho - Credits Picture: nitrodesign.com

Regarding my post title above – I am not angry actually, but I just feel pissed off by some people out there who are very fast coming into conclusion on what the others are doing. I admit that I love to write posts for my blog, and customize my blog site recently, led me to ask people on how they did certain things in their blog, but it doesn’t mean I’m into something not good with my blog in the future.


People mind sets are very complicated. I know some might worried that through having links and connections, it might bring chaos in their life but that’s the risks that they have to face once we reveal ourselves to the others out there. Hey, you’re a blogger ok! Doesn’t matter you’re just a newbie or the most veteran one. That’s my opinion – bear the consequences, understands the risks.

I am not going to talk much about this. Just a few reminders to those who might have mistaken the purposes of my blogging, I just love to explore this ‘network gadget’ and to satisfy my needs of to write everything that I would like to talk. Although it’s my blog, my thoughts and my words, but I am never into of any feeling of to condemn other people here. Huhu. I write everything that I feels like I want to write, posting everything that I would like to share, but I am not that kind of ‘everything’ – I choose and I do my consideration on my posts.

Credits Picture: undisclosedstudio.com

Some might think that my blog is a crap, pointless, unspecified, nothing good, nothing interesting, nothing and nothing; but I answer you – I don’t care. Get the hell out of my way then. I know that I am just a freshie, a newbie in this kind of thing but I’m willing to learn ok.

I’m down for a while with this kind of thing but I won’t stop. Witch Vera goes on putting on her spells! J

6 Wizard Spells Here:

Wilson Khor Woo Han (Seymour Nightweaver) said...

Seems like you are doing good. =) Love your current blog design btw. ;)

See ya around. ^_^

Vera Veraneeta Jaynes said...

Wilson :: Hahahah. No larr, this is still the old template of this blog. Hahaks. Just adding few widgets and gadgets recently. Muahaha.

But still, Thank yOu Very MUcH !! ^^

Wilson Khor Woo Han (Seymour Nightweaver) said...

Nevermind. It's nice nevertheless. And I trust your taste. Haha.

Just want to let you know that I'll be supporting you and your blog even for the days to come. Gambateh. ^_^

jeans lusuh said...

vera xiao jie...

ignore them. i like reading ur blog post. ringan2 n can feel the bubbly u in every post. altho they're simple, they are you. jadi biarkan aja yg bising2 tu.

Vera Veraneeta Jaynes said...

Wilson...

Ahahaha... My Taste huh...Wink2,.. Hahaha.... Thanks a Lot for support Wilson.. ^^

Vera Veraneeta Jaynes said...

Jeans Lusuh a.ka.a Claire (ehee)

Thanks Claire.. Yalah, let it be seja lah kan.. Yg penting sa bukan gitu.. hahaha... Adjaa... :pp

Post a Comment

Witch Vera Feels Grateful To Have Wizard's Messages Today! Wee... Hahaha!

Latest Deals ! Click - Click On For More Great Deals!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

TMOD: Witch Vera and Her Magic Spells Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting