Pages

Tuesday, 19 June 2012

SBC Day 19: For The Last Few Days...

Hasil Ketak Ketik Magic Spell Witch Vera at Tuesday, June 19, 2012
Spells Started at 10:17PM, 19th June 2012.

Hye Hye ;)

Summer Blog Challenge - Today's Prompt (Day 19) is 'Something You're Proud Of From The Last Few Days'. I have so many to share but somehow I found that I won't be able to put them so much into words today. :) But I will be still, share to you about few things that I can be proud of from the last few days ok... :)..


I've been reading quite a lot recently. (Laugh). Maybe because of the examination session is around, and I had to put more efforts in my last revisions. Reading has helped me a lot to fill the 'empty' time so I don't feel much of how slow or how fast the time flies.... I learnt a lot through these readings... :)


I've been writing quite a lot too recently. Through this only I could share what I felt inside and at least it has helped me to get released from certain type of feelings. I've been spelling quite a lot too within this few days, and I'm just happy to know that what I've spelled is based on what's in my heart and my mind; they are just truly comes from the deep of my heart....


As I have shared two weeks ago, I'm in a waiting for something. I'm just so grateful that it will comes to its end by tomorrow (cross fingers) and I've managed to wait until the end 'though there were times that I felt I was driven crazy and hopeless (even until now). Three days without any signs is like years beyond, and it's really hard to keep on waiting. But I just did it.... I decided not to give up on that thing for I know it's all and everything I want...


Finally, I'm just so grateful to know that I'm still keeping this in myself. Hard times faced recently, but I still have the hopes that somehow, someday, somewhere it would change... It may takes time, but I will pray that they'll know everything later... There's Hope with Jesus and I will keep this till the end....

That's all for today... Thanks for stopping by and reading ya... Adjaa...! :)


Read my other Posts on Summer Blog Challenge >> HERE <<


2 Wizard Spells Here:

Shai Smith said...

I LOVE this! I've been reading and writing more here lately as well. ♥ And I LOVE that middle photo!

http://www.thevagabondstudio.com

Harvest Moon by Hand said...

Writing is such a helpful tool to help you move through difficulties in life, isn't it? Hope everything works out the way you are wishing it to happen.

Post a Comment

Witch Vera Feels Grateful To Have Wizard's Messages Today! Wee... Hahaha!

Latest Deals ! Click - Click On For More Great Deals!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

TMOD: Witch Vera and Her Magic Spells Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting